aftermarket fog lights

Fourth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

ojrapedmyfather
Prelude Enthusiast

aftermarket fog lights

Post by ojrapedmyfather »

are there any alternative for oem style fog lights like the tons of choices civics and integras have?

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

If I understand you question correctly, you're asking what aftermarket fog lights are available for the 4th generation prelude. The answer: LOTS.

There are many universal fit fog lights that will fit on your car, you really just have to find a style you like. I suggest spending the extra dollars to get good ones. In my experience, cheap fog lights usually don't last long.

The companies 'Hella' and 'Piaa' both make exceptional products.

I hope that helps. If I've misunderstood you, please write back and I'll try to do a better job of answering your question.

ojrapedmyfather
Prelude Enthusiast

Post by ojrapedmyfather »

thanks for your reply. i was wondering if there are "OEM Style" fog lights meaning they work and look exactly like the OEM fog lights but just not made by stanley.

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

Nope. Either you can find, if you are VERY lucky, a dealer who still carries a set OR salvage yard. But there are no "off the shelf" versions that will be like OEM Prelude lights.

Sorry.

Watch EBay....sometimes I see a pair or two on there. JDM version, but still work on your USDM.