New member, got 2 Ludes

Discussion topics related to all generations of Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

si speed
Prelude Enthusiast

New member, got 2 Ludes

Post by si speed »

So a little about me first, I'm E. I got a black 94 Si and a black 98 base, both are 5 spd. I've had the 5g for about 3 weeks now so I'm still learning a few things about it. I'm from Georgia, other side of the country but I love my Ludes and I figure maybe I can learn and teach some things on this site. I'm an admin and moderator on 2 other Prelude forums, so I know about searching and how to conduct myself on a forum. So about the cars. The Si ran 15.35 on Yoko Avid V4 tires with i/h/e at the dragstrip. I've returened it back to stock now except the header just for resell's sake if I do sell it. My 5g has an intake that I transfered from my 4g and has 17" Konig wheels that came with the car, that I'm not a big fan of and am looking to replace. It's on Tein lowering springs, not sure about the shocks cause I haven't taken the wheels off yet but I can see Tein printed on the springs. It also has Yokohama Parada tires. Now without further ado, here's a few shots of them.

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Love your rides, dude!

Both look so clean, and so good in black. Great choice of rims on the 5g.

We're really glad to have you here, and we're glad that you're an avid participant in Prelude forums. Be sure to spread the word about this forum; we've got a lot of knowledge on this forum with a lot to offer.

Yokohama Paradas? I've driven on those a few times and found them to be a great tire. Good pick! They're great in the dry, but watch out for them in the wet. I drove a 4th gen with Paradas and when the road got damp the tires didn't hold the road nearly as well.

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

It's nice to see clean Preludes that are obviously cared for by their owners.

Love the black. Both cars look really nice, but of course I am going to have to say that the 4G is my favorite of the two. I guess you could call me a little biased for reasons of my own.....heh.

Welcome to the forum and do participate on any level you can. It's all about sharing what we know and learning what we don't.

-- Josh