oem mats and grill

Discussion topics related to all generations of Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

Sephiroth_Darko
Prelude Enthusiast

oem mats and grill

Post by Sephiroth_Darko »

does anyone know where i can get oem floor mats for a 5th gen 97' lude as well as the honeycomb prelude grill? thanks.

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 1998 5spd Base

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Floormats can generally be found on ebay even sometimes new...but they have been discontinued.

The honeycomb grill (99-01 ludes) can be purchased new from online genuine Honda parts stores such as www.slhonda.com You can also find the grills used on other forums or ebay as well.

Sephiroth_Darko
Prelude Enthusiast

Post by Sephiroth_Darko »

thanks for the info. hopefully someone on the forum might want to get rid of either one of these items instead of ebaying them.

Hardcoredan52
Lude Dude

Post by Hardcoredan52 »

There is a really big prelude forum by the name preludepower.com .. There is a guy on there with the name Honda4life, he works for Honda and can get OEM stuff pretty cheap. He can't get the mats because of the discontinue. But as for the grill he would be the man.

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 1998 5spd Base

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Hardcoredan52 wrote:There is a really big prelude forum by the name preludepower.com .. There is a guy on there with the name Honda4life, he works for Honda and can get OEM stuff pretty cheap. He can't get the mats because of the discontinue. But as for the grill he would be the man.
I'll second that, Mike (honda4life) is the guy to buy oem from. I should have mentioned him first.