Discussion topics related to all generations of Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 1998 5spd Base

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Hello everyone. You may remember me from hpoa.org. Well I just found out about this site and I recognized a couple of names so I've decided to sign up...looks like you could use a 5th gen member, lol.

Did anyone remember the date hpoa closed up? I sure miss it, but oh well, we must move on. See you online! :)

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Edge,

Thanks for visiting, it's great to see you again. I remember you name from HPOA, and yes, we're very happy to have a 5th gen owner here.

I can't remember the exact date that HPOA went down, but it's been over a year for sure. If you know anyone else from HPOA, please tell them about this site, we're really trying to build our member list up.

Thanks again for the visit, spread the word, and be sure to hit us up if you have any questions about your car.

-Spiff

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

COOL ! I remember the screen name from HPOA.

Good to see a lost member of the tribe!

Stick around, things are getting better. Getting more exposure and more hits every day.

Maybe we can one day attain the level that HPOA had reached, without all the BS that started happening in the end. That would be very cool to see PDriver up there in the ranks!

Good to have you you here. So, post early and post often. Even if it's just minutia......every little bit of info helps.

Did you have any write-ups or particular experience that you are familiar with that would make for good stickies? If so, let one of us know so you can submit it and we can stick it. heh....that sounded kinda bad...but you know what I mean! LOL!

~ Josh

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a decent write-up for the 5th gen category but it's posted on another forum and that site has been down for some days now. When they're up again get the write-up copied and pasted here, or I'll just do the write-up again :)

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Might that writeup have been about Tein Hood Dampers? I found a copy of it in the Google cache, images and all. Great write-up, by the way.

Your Car = Hot!

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Yes, that's the one. Glad you like it.