switch

Fifth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

yargnitram
Prelude Enthusiast

switch

Post by yargnitram »

hi what is the rocker switch in the drivers door armrest my car is a 98 s spec manual with ATTS also does anyone have a owners manual or pdf copy so i know what all the functions are,by the way i am in Auckland NZ think you have a great site,

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: switch

Post by spiffyguido »

See if you can find the switch in the PDF manuals that are in our Manuals section (see link at top of screen).

Is it the window disabler?

S-LudeDan
Prelude Guru
Prelude Model: 1996 Honda Prelude S

Post by S-LudeDan »

^ wow, nice! I didn't even notice that! awesome info! :D

yargnitram
Prelude Enthusiast

Post by yargnitram »

sorted its the electric windows master switch,thanks for the help PS i manage to download a 2000 prelude owners manual if anyone need one email i will send link,by the way my car is a japan 1998 type s with most of the options, atts, leather,rear wiper no sunroof 220bhp engine manual etc great car but may need a clutch sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn so trying to drive it steady yeh righttttttttt,
gary nz

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Post up the link to the manual you used if you want. Others might find it helpful.

S-LudeDan
Prelude Guru
Prelude Model: 1996 Honda Prelude S

Post by S-LudeDan »

yargnitram wrote:sorted its the electric windows master switch,thanks for the help PS i manage to download a 2000 prelude owners manual if anyone need one email i will send link,by the way my car is a japan 1998 type s with most of the options, atts, leather,rear wiper no sunroof 220bhp engine manual etc great car but may need a clutch sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn so trying to drive it steady yeh righttttttttt,
gary nz
post some pics of your car dude!!! :D

yargnitram
Prelude Enthusiast

Post by yargnitram »

S-LudeDan wrote:
yargnitram wrote:sorted its the electric windows master switch,thanks for the help PS i manage to download a 2000 prelude owners manual if anyone need one email i will send link,by the way my car is a japan 1998 type s with most of the options, atts, leather,rear wiper no sunroof 220bhp engine manual etc great car but may need a clutch sooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn so trying to drive it steady yeh righttttttttt,
gary nz
post some pics of your car dude!!! :D
JUST PUT SOME ON THE FACEBOOK SITE