Pictures of my car graveyard

Third Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

icepick
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 89 si

Pictures of my car graveyard

Post by icepick »

well i thought i would start out by showing a few images of my 1999 Cavalier it's got mods on the intake, my custom exhaust job off the cat - cherry bomb, y pipe splitting the exhaust out just before the back tires. body kit obviously hood pins, custom paint job on the hood "flat black with a sprinkle of red on top"

the prelude that runs is a 2.0si 1989 rebuilt engine, springs, dc headers,racing clutch and a high flo cat, no muffler just a tip with a sweet spoiler. not really had much trouble other than regular maintanence, i believe my clutch has a tiny leak, and just figured out the power steering is going out on it. anyhow enjoy.
Attachments
the prelude behind the cavalier is a 1988 with 4w steering "tempting to swap to the 89" but how much work?
the prelude behind the cavalier is a 1988 with 4w steering "tempting to swap to the 89" but how much work?

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

icepick
Lude Dude

Re: Pictures of my car graveyard

Post by icepick »

i was wondering what wire is that that comes in that is red and looks broke?
Attachments
racing clutch/dc headers/ high flow cat/ springs/ custom paint job on the interior
racing clutch/dc headers/ high flow cat/ springs/ custom paint job on the interior

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

That's a good question. Where does it come from? I may have to look on my car.

icepick
Lude Dude

Post by icepick »

it actually goes right behind the throttle body on the firewall i can't quiet figure out what it is but it looks like a pump of some sort