Hello, fellow Prelude lovers

Third Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

S2LEGEND
Prelude Enthusiast
Prelude Model: 2.1L Si ALB

Hello, fellow Prelude lovers

Post by S2LEGEND »

Hey guys... proud owner of a 91 2.1L Si ALB. 107k on the clock, in very good shape. Just joined the forums here after a search. Was curious about finding interior trim pieces (such as the cover over the rearview mirrors) and if anyone has a clue where to find this stuff... i'd appreciate it. I guess i know to try the local boneyards, but i have this OCD thing about liking NEW stuff in the car. :D

Anyway... in the 20 minutes i've been on this site i have learned quite a bit already. Coming from S2ki.com as one of the former Community Organizers there, i like this site already! I look forward to contributing any way I can.

-Phill

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: Hello, fellow Prelude lovers

Post by spiffyguido »

Welcome Phill,

Glad you found us. And congrats on your prelude ownership...same model I have...fantastic!

I usually tell people to look in wrecking yards for parts like that as they often are out of stock new. The only other option is to start canvasing Honda dealers and seeing if anyone still has some stuff like that lying around. Either way, you're going to have to hunt. Good luck with your search, and thanks again for joining here. Tell your friends!

S2LEGEND
Prelude Enthusiast
Prelude Model: 2.1L Si ALB

Re: Hello, fellow Prelude lovers

Post by S2LEGEND »

thanks, i will! great car, isn't it??

as for the local Honda dealer thing... seeing as how I work for one, that's how i'm finding out i can't get some of this stuff already. they tried ordering it for me, couldn't get it. they WERE able to get me the fan speed knob though. off to the boneyards i go!!!

-Phill