In and out...

Discussion topics related to all generations of Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

In and out...

Post by RedRacer »

Change is good......but, not sure I like the new colors though ... not being critical of the change, just seems that it's hard for me to see and find things. Looks like stuff is crammed together or harder to separate for some reason. I haven't poked around in the control panel yet for options like skins, etc. if there even are any. But I will. Just might take a little getting used to.

I've been very busy with work and travel combined. Sorry for my absence. I've been home for a couple of weeks and I still have a few days and then I leave Monday for the UK for two + weeks. Business in London, Liverpool and then I am taking my own personal time in The Cotswolds. It's so beautiful there and I am going to do nothing other than walk, relax, eat and sleep. Part of my Cotswolds time has me booked in a 17th century farm house....I may never come back.

I'll catch up when I can.

~ Josh

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: In and out...

Post by spiffyguido »

Good to see you, Josh. I was wondering when you might grace the board again. The job sounds like it's going well, although I gather you don't have a lot of free time for yourself. I hope you're not letting the 'Lude and Duc' get dusty!

Enjoy the UK. I've always wanted to go there and just get lost in some remote town with a great car and a lifetime supply of tea and crumpets.