-edge

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

synthoova
Site Admin

Post by synthoova »

Hi Edge,

Thank you for your question.

Avatars and Signatures are currently disabled. This forum will be undergoing a huge renovation in a few weeks (including forum software update to phpbb3), and these features will be reconsidered for inclusion at that point.

We're very interested in hearing what features people would like to have. We're going to be introducing a premium membership (for a very small charge) at some time in the future corresponding with the release of some videos that will be made. No decision has been made yet as to whether the ability to have avatars and signatures will be tied to the premium membership or not.

Your opinion really matters to us. If you have any thoughts on the above, or on other things, please let us know. We're a small forum, we know, but I think that we've kept to a very high standard of quality since inception. If you have any ideas on how to make things more effective or fun around here, we're all ears.

Thanks for your visits. Looking forward to any further thoughts you have.

Edge2lyfe
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 1998 5spd Base

Re: Avatars & signatures

Post by Edge2lyfe »

Thanks for the reply. If I can think of any suggestions I will glady post them up.

S-LudeDan
Prelude Guru
Prelude Model: 1996 Honda Prelude S

Post by S-LudeDan »

Will we be able to have avatars and signatures in the future?

synthoova
Site Admin

Post by synthoova »

S-LudeDan,

First let me apologize for taking so long to get back to you, but I wanted to make sure I could give a definitive answer this time.

Avatars and Signatures (and other features) will now be available to Premium Members of this site. Please see the announcement related to Premium Membership for more information.

Thank you for your question and your continued involvement on PreludeDriver.com.

Thank you.