Spiffy email

Discussions not related to Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Spiffy email

Postby RedRacer » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 am

Hey H,

I sent you an email last week to your gmail address.

Did you get it? Never heard back from you. Just wondering.

I had also sent another email at the same time to an old friend of mine who I just recently re-connected with and I didn't get a response from them either.

Just wondering.

~ J

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: Spiffy email

Postby spiffyguido » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 am

Yeah, I got it.

I'll reply soon. It's just been a busy weekend.

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Re: Spiffy email

Postby RedRacer » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

No worries.

I was just concerned that it never made it or that maybe you weren't checking that email account anymore.

Throw me a line when you can and tell me what's been going on with ya.

Just checkin in with folks, as I've been pretty busy myself and out of contact with too many people.

Return to “Off Topic”