Front seat interchange help please

Fourth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

KCKippenhan
Prelude Enthusiast

Front seat interchange help please

Post by KCKippenhan »

I have a 1995 Prelude S which came with dilapidated front racing seats. In order to keep the back rest up on the driver's side, I have to support it with a 2x4 anchored to the back seat. The backrest bracket is completely broken and I have a daughter that needs to sit in back so a seat that fold down is a must. I'm planning on heading to the junk yard to put OE seats in and am wondering if they have to come out of a Prelude or do other Honda model seats fit? And what years as well? I'm assuming any 4th gen Prelude seat would fit but would just like to know if I have other options in case the Prelude selection is small at the yard. Thank you.

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

Preludedude
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 95' VTEC

Re: Front seat interchange help please

Post by Preludedude »

I did some research and i didn't see anything that would match up perfect without mods, so as far as my knowledge you will be stuck with the 4th gen seats, have you checked Craigslist, iv seen in my area front and rear seats for about 100$ or 125$

KCKippenhan
Prelude Enthusiast

Post by KCKippenhan »

Thank you for the reply. Craigslist never crossed my mind, great idea. I looked on car-parts.com and in my area front seats are selling for $100/pair so I'll check CL, thank you!

Preludedude
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 95' VTEC

Post by Preludedude »

No problem..

~Ron