crizma
Lude Lady
Prelude Model: 1994 S

I'm Baaaaack!!!!!!!

Post by crizma »

94 prelude
94 prelude
Hey Spiffy and red,
I am going to pick up my 94 prelude in a couple of hours!! I am so excited!!
It took me 6 months to get my money back from the jokers that took my 2000 to fix my 92 prelude back in January. They would only give me 1500 back though. Figured I best just take it and be done with them once and for all.

The car I am going to buy is a 94 prelude automatic V4. it has 210k highway miles. A one owner car, so this is good right for 1,500? Anything I should be on the lookout for when I go look at this car tonight? I am going to get it unless there is something obviously very wrong with it. I am tired of this car hunt and being carless.

I missed you peeps!

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: I'm Baaaaack!!!!!!!

Post by spiffyguido »

Welcome back. Glad that you've managed to find another potential Prelude to own.

Can't comment much on the asking price. It sounds reasonable, but prices seem to vary greatly depending on region.

As for stuff to watch for: Take the car for a good drive and see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. The engine should start and run smoothly. The suspension and steering should feel pretty tight, and most everything should work. You have an advantage because you've already owned one of these cars, so if something is out of the ordinary you'll notice right away.

Good luck!

crizma
Lude Lady
Prelude Model: 1994 S

Post by crizma »

I purchased the car, and I love it!!!

Happy to be back : )

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »