1989 Honda Prelude Si --------PARTING OUT-completely stock

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

rexroad88
Prelude Enthusiast

1989 Honda Prelude Si --------PARTING OUT-completely stock

Post by rexroad88 »

HEY I HAVE A 89 SI THAT IM PARTING OUT. 5 speed manual. everything there. completely stock!. i have another prelude that i wanna paint so i want to part out this one. basicaly everything is for sale. everything works. i live in new hampshire and will be willing to ship. i ll take pictures and everything to show you before you buy. everything there. oh yeah it has a brand new alternator. so let me know if your interested in anything. hit me up on aim at -rexroad88... if you want private message me and i ll give you my phone number so we can talk details . let me know also i ll be getting pictures today or tomorrow.

aim at -rexroad88

email-rexroad88@aim.com

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

rexroad88
Prelude Enthusiast

hey parting out a 1989 honda prelude si- BONE STOCK!

Post by rexroad88 »

hey whats goin on i have a 89 prelude si. its red. 5 speed. body has a couple dents. interior is mint surprisingly.actualy everything is stock on it . i need money to paint my other 89 prelude so i would like to part out most of it. i live in new hampshire and would be willing to ship. if someone wanted the entire shell id sell it for cheap. it has a new alternator and new pllugs and wires. everything is stock. it runs great. the only thing wrong with the car is it needs a new brake hose . its not 4 WS just the si model. let me know if you need anything and i ll take pictures of it and everything.

aim-rexroad88

email-rexroad88@aim.com

let me know send me a private message and i ll give you my phone number and we can talk details and prices and crap .