FS: '88 - '91 oil pan, gasket, and hardware, some GM stuff

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

my87csx481
Prelude Enthusiast

FS: '88 - '91 oil pan, gasket, and hardware, some GM stuff

Post by my87csx481 »

The ol' lady and I are trying to clean out the apartment so I figured I'd try to sell some stuff here. I have a Heatware and Ebay account with the same nic as here.

Honda Prelude 1988-1991 Oil Pan, gasket and hardware

This Oil pan is BRAND NEW from Honda and has NEVER been used. It comes with a factory oil pan gasket and factory hardware. Also included is a factory valve cover gasket for use on 1988-1991 Honda Preludes.

Asking $60 plus $15 s&h.

1999 Monte Carlo trunklid/decklid trim piece

This used trunk trim piece goes on the trunk and says “Monte Carlo” in silver lettering. It is in great shape. Someone removed the “LS” badge though. However, they did it incredibly CLEANLY, so it’s REALLY hard to tell it was ever on there. All of the studs are on the trim piece. No bulbs are included.

Asking $50. Pick up only please. However, if you REALLY want this item, I could find out what the ACTUAL shipping costs would be for you....I'm in central Connecticut, USA.

1999 GM Factory Service Manuals for the Lumina & Monte Carlo. This is a 2-volume set and also includes an updated electronics manual. These books have shelf-wear, but all pages are intact. I’m asking $50 for the lot plus $10 s&h.

All items are sold as-is. No trades. I will combine shipping where I can for multiple purchases. If you don’t like the prices, let me know and maybe I can work something out.

I accept Paypal (non-credit card bank transfer), money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear first before I ship anything out to you. International buyers are welcome to purchase, but I will have to find out ACTUAL SHIPPING costs for you. I GUARANTEE the shipping will cost MUCH MORE for the international buyer than what I’ve posted. If you absolutely must pay by credit card, contact me and we'll work something out.

If you have any questions, PLEASE contact me and I’ll answer back as promptly as I can. Thanks for your interest!

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com