Show pics

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

garygadget
Lude Dude

Show pics

Post by garygadget »

I just thought i would post some pics of a recent show i attended with my club in england it was called the riseing sun show and you can have club stands and show your cars and have a get together it was on the 10th-11th may
Enjoy

click to enlarge

Guilty by reason of insanity

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: Show pics

Post by spiffyguido »

Wow. Great pics! Thanks for sharing with us.

I love the ones with the pretty building in the background. Sweet work, dude!

garygadget
Lude Dude

Post by garygadget »

Thank you
It was a good weekend, very warm weather, everybody got there friday evening to set up the stand ready for saturday and sunday (BBQ set up and beer opened :D ) and was a fair turn out from the club and it being the first show this year(with more to come) with evening entertainment laid on both nights from the show organisers for all clubs who camped all weekend and and the location was fantastic,
We do a fair amount of shows over here held all over the uk at various places including race tracks,drag strips,historic houses like this one
Its good fun and i enjoy doing them

spiffyguido

Post by spiffyguido »

Is there ever a track event hosted at these events, or is it always just a show and shine?

garygadget
Lude Dude

Post by garygadget »

It depends at this event there was a show and shine best honda, best nissan,etc best modified,best standard
There is a show japfest held at castle coombe race circuit every year and you get club track time there usally its 30 mins on track per club or you can book two slots depends how many people want to track the car or japshow held at santa pod drag strip you can take your car down the strip these shows are jap car specific but there are plenty of outher mixed car shows and outher tracks where events are held and usually if held at a raceway you can take a car on track or strip

S-LudeDan
Prelude Guru
Prelude Model: 1996 Honda Prelude S

Post by S-LudeDan »

nice pics of EDM ludes! :D

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

Those are great pics! Thanks for sharing them with PDriver.

I really like the rims on that one, lone red 4th gen. 11th pic down. If anybody knows what kind those are, let me know. I do like them and would love to be able to find a set.

What is the structure in the background? I'm guessing a historic estate? I'm just assuming from the architecture and all the land.

spiffyguido

Post by spiffyguido »

Those rims look an aweful lot like some Racing Harts that a friend of mine had on his 4th gen. Hard to tell for sure though due to the angle.