New Member, just making introductions.

Third Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

Voxx LeStregus
Prelude Enthusiast
Prelude Model: 1991 Si ALB 2.1

New Member, just making introductions.

Post by Voxx LeStregus »

S'up Guys and Galls? Just found the site tonight, and am eager to see what you guys have to offer on tips and tricks for making my baby even more mine! Right now, I have a '91 Si ALB 5 spd w/ the B21A1, So far she's mostly stock, seeing as I got her in April. Managed to snag a one owner model w/ less than 96k miles on the clock. Apparently the guys wife wanted a new Z3. Psh. Other than needing a new A/C compressor and getting new rubber (the old one's were dry rotted from her not driving it), I've reworked the sound system w/ 4 Sony 6 1/2's replacing all the worn stocks, a new Kenwood Head unit, (still had factory Honda tape deck, lol), and adding two Pioneer 10's, the sound is exactly where I want it. About 2 days ago, I got my windows tinted as well. Will try to upload a new pick asap. Anyways, near future mods are a set of Neuspeed 1.80" springs on all four corners, a new Stinger exhaust, front and rear Cusco strut bars (which will probably result in losing my subs ), and a set of newer/different Honda wheels in a larger size. I really love the lines and clean stock appearance of the car, so any mods I want to do will be subtle, yet noticeable if you know what you're looking at (ie: updated stock wheels, new model seats, etc.). Pic I've attached was soon after I got her, and no plans of letting her go anytime soon. Any comments or suggestions, pls feel to let me know.
Attachments
user15956_pic4812_1270253909.jpg

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

clarky92
Prelude Enthusiast
Prelude Model: 1983/twin carb et

Re: New Member, just making introductions.

Post by clarky92 »

Welcome, nice clean lude. (:

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: New Member, just making introductions.

Post by spiffyguido »

Looks just like mine! Love it.

Consider yourself lucky to have such a clean lude. A one-owner 'lude is hard to find these days. Baby her!