new prelude.

Third Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

dougler
Lude Dude

new prelude.

Post by dougler »

hey guys,.. just got a 1991 prelude. when i got this car it came with a new exhaust from front to back, a newer si engine with 85 k, new breaks all round rotors and pads new shocks and struts and a cold air intake.the car is fun to drive and currently has about 200k on the body. the thing is the car came with a few minor problems like a bad wheel bearing(new bearing included with car) and a few other small things.the car is black with a less than perfect paint job but not bad. this is just a winter car for me and i live in Kingston Ontario. i am currently in the middle of changing the wheel bearing but i need a new nut as i had to grind one off so i can hopefully get the car safetied and ready to go soon. the car is missing the whole speaker panel and speakers in the front i will probably need a new deck as this one does work properly. there is a leak in my sunroof and found out today what might be causing the problem. any one with a similar car have any suggestions for me? or just comment about your cars. thanks[/b]

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

dougler
Lude Dude

Post by dougler »

of course not bad for 1000$ canadian

dougler
Lude Dude

update

Post by dougler »

a few new upgrades today a new led reactive shifter and pedals thats all tho

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Welcome dougler. We're happy you're here. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, after all, it's the holiday season.

A comment about Preludes from me: they're spectacular!

Your leaky sunroof problem is not uncommon. This is usually caused by the rear sunroof drain holes getting plugged up with dirt, leaves, etc. The best directions I've ever seen to fix this problem can be found here:

http://mustardcat.brinkster.net/p3g/Com ... shower.htm

Do you need specific help on how to fix your stereo? The stereo system in Preludes is very easy to remove, replace and fix. If you have a particular questions, hit us up.

Irbbel
Prelude Enthusiast

Re: new prelude.

Post by Irbbel »

dougler wrote:hey guys,.. just got a 1991 prelude. when i got this car it came with a new exhaust from front to back, a newer si engine with 85 k, new breaks all round rotors and pads new shocks and struts and a cold air intake.the car is fun to drive and currently has about 200k on the body. the thing is the car came with a few minor problems like a bad wheel bearing(new bearing included with car) and a few other small things.the car is black with a less than perfect paint job but not bad. this is just a winter car for me and i live in Kingston Ontario. i am car navigation system currently in the middle of changing the wheel bearing but i need a new nut as i had to grind one off so i can hopefully get the car safetied and ready to go soon. the car is missing the whole speaker panel and speakers in the front i will probably need a new deck as this one does work properly. there is a leak in my sunroof and found out today what might be causing the problem. any one with a similar car have any suggestions for me? or just comment about your cars. thanks[/b]
Do you want to sell the car for $800 canadian?