New Intake Manifold?

Fourth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

alfredo25r
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: JDM 94 Si VTEC

New Intake Manifold?

Post by alfredo25r »

RedRacer wrote:Isn't it great when things that are seemingly going to be HUGE and EXPENSIVE to repair turn out to be nothing more than a bolt or some grease?! I LOVE THAT WHEN IT HAPPENS!

This is great info to know. Glad you found the problem and got it solved! :)
Yes that is great, I love the feeling of reparing something so easily. Now I can expend my time finding new mods to improve power, I have some mods but was thinking on a new intake manifold, what do you guys think?

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: Clutch makes a bird sound when pressed

Post by spiffyguido »

Are you referring to a cold air intake, or are you referring to the actual intake manifold?

alfredo25r
Lude Dude

Re: Clutch makes a bird sound when pressed

Post by alfredo25r »

spiffyguido wrote:Are you referring to a cold air intake, or are you referring to the actual intake manifold?
I'm referring to the actual intake manifold, I was thinking on the skunk2 intake manifold but the last mod I did to the car gave me too much trouble, I got brian crower stage 2 cams and it was a big problem to get the car tuned because were I live there are no dyno and there are no tuners, so I afraid that the skunk2 intake manifold give me problems like that.

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: New Intake Manifold?

Post by spiffyguido »

A new intake manifold shouldn't be too much trouble to tune, as long as it supports all the OEM sensors. It will certainly be less trouble than the cams were.

alfredo25r
Lude Dude

Re: New Intake Manifold?

Post by alfredo25r »

spiffyguido wrote:A new intake manifold shouldn't be too much trouble to tune, as long as it supports all the OEM sensors. It will certainly be less trouble than the cams were.
Yes definitely the intake manifold would be less trouble than the cams. But I was looking for reviews in google about the intake manifold, and some people say they feel more power and some people say the feel less power, so I was wondering if somebody in the forum have experience with aftermarket Intake Manifolds.