Fourth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

Tenten
Prelude Enthusiast
Prelude Model: 1992 SI

A different look

Post by Tenten »

Hello All!
While driving today, I saw a 240 with Infiniti G35 rims on. Gave it a really nice look. So then I thought ( ah-la windows 7 Commercial) how would my prelude look with different rims on it other than aftermarket rims?

What other makes would fit the 4gen prelude including honda? Has this question been asked? I apologize if this is to ricey for those purist out there.

Ten10

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: A different look

Post by spiffyguido »

I happen to think that most Preludes look good with quality multi-spoked and dished rims. Anything with more than 6 spokes seems to look pretty good. I particularly like some of the rims that BBS and Rota make. The BBS LM is a nice looking rim.

Where rims are concerned, I'm generally a proponent of function over form. If you're going to upgrade your rims, try and get a meaningful weight reduction out of it. Rims that are too big or weighed down by excess 'bling' will only slow you down and increase your unsprung mass.

If I had to get rims for my car, I'd probably choose a set of Rota wheels. Rota built their business around designing quality lightweight rims.