HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

Fourth Generation Honda Prelude topics

Moderators: RedRacer, spiffyguido

Red2010_2008
Prelude Guide

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

Post by Red2010_2008 »

OK So lately Ive Been Havn This Lil Oil Leak Around The Front Driver Axel I Believe not realli Sure, So anyways this morning, i was headed up to skool and noticed my oil light was flashing like something fierce! Dad Called me and told me it looked like i poured 3 qts or oil down my driveway.......now what is going on? Help Me Plz? I havent had the chance to check.

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

Post by spiffyguido »

You need to have a poke around under the car. I'm going to guess that you've busted a seal somewhere. Possibly at the oil cooler or one of the main seals. Don't drive the car in that condition. If it's vomiting oil all over the place like that, it's likely that there would be an oil pressure drop substantial enough to rob your bearings of the oil flow they need to preserve the engine.

Take pictures if you can. My guess is that when you get under the car it will become pretty obvious where the leak is. Just look for a huge mess.

prelude95
Lude Dude

Re: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

Post by prelude95 »

it kinda sounds like u said it around the axle area then mayb ur axle might have poped out, but yes it is more accurate to safely life the car up to support and have a better look