I am puzzled. I managed to replace the timing belt and made sure every hose, connector and wire were back in it's original position. After every was put back together i:
1. reconnected the battery terminals
2. started up the car...Sounds Great! No weird, strange or knocking sounds. Engine Cold start idle around 1300 RPM
3. I went to get my cell phone and wallet because I was going to take it for a Test Drive
4. approximately 3 minutes later RPM now approximately 7500 RPM, when I went to put it into "D" (Drive): Engines sputters and dies.
5. Start car up and will only stay running if I give it Throttle/Gas. Engine Dies at Low RPM (7500)
6. Let Engine cool. after a few hours I start it up and it does the same thing.
conclusion: When the engine is warm and I give it throttle/Gas it will Die. If I don't touch the gas pedal..it will idle forever..just if I give it gas the engine will rev up and die after it idles down to 7500.
what I done:
1. Listen for vacuum leaks=None
2. No Check Engine light Flashing or ON
3. Shorted out the Blue Service Check Connector (SCC)hoping it would kick out an CEL Code=None
Note: When I got the car...engine idled a little rough, but it never sounded like it was sputtering or gonna die...I thought it needed a tune-up and I was going to do it after the timing belt replacement. I am 3 owner..No known history on the car.
4. Looked at the timing and it looks to be within the Plus/minus 2 degrees of 15.
Service manual says to check/replace the EACV. Expensive part for me to buy and have it not be the problem.
Any suggestion, ideas or advice will be welcome. Thanks Guys!