Rare Honda Prelude SI States for sale

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

edwardothegreat
Prelude Enthusiast

Rare Honda Prelude SI States for sale

Post by edwardothegreat »

I have a Honda Prelude Si States. I bought it in Nov 2007 and didn't realize till I got home how rare it was (one of 2500 ever made). After some recent research, I see these things are becoming collectable and fetch high prices on ebay.
The car is currently in Christchurch, New Zealand but I' sure there's an enthusiast who would love to do up this car. Its a great car and deserves to be cared for.
Still in pretty good condition aside from sun damage to the hood, some one stole the front badge (easy to replace as is the same as any other model) and the odd small dent in the sides but hardly noticeable.
The care runs really well. It has 4 wheel steering and hugs the road at high speeds.

Below from Wikipedia:
Honda released the Prelude SiStates in 1990. Originally available only in Japan, this car was a limited production run and very few were built. It featured four-wheel steering, ABS, limited slip differential, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear lever, extra sound deadening on the firewall and hood, rear windscreen wiper and washer, and many more features that were usually options. It also featured a unique B21A engine rated at 145 bhp (108 kW) that was only produced for the SiStates.

If you're interested in owning this machine, Contact me for more details etc

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

Red2010_2008
Prelude Guide

Re: Rare Honda Prelude SI States for sale

Post by Red2010_2008 »

can u send pics to nittofan10@yahoo.com thanks, wana look at it.