2001 Honda Prelude Type-SH FOR SALE

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

BJJMark95
Prelude Enthusiast

2001 Honda Prelude Type-SH FOR SALE

Post by BJJMark95 »

I am selling my 01' Silver Prelude SH. I have had this car since 2005 and it is just time to pass it on. I am moving out of the country for several months and dont want to leave it sitting.

Location is Houston, TX.

The vehicle has 131,500 miles. Car is mechanically in great condition with no issues. Just had the engine flushed. Also, just had new wheels and tires (Kong & Kumho) put on in the last 6 months. There are several aftermarket upgrades: AEM V2 cold air intake, DC header, short throw shifter, & Tanabe cat back exhaust system. All were put on in order to increase MPG. MPG on stock prelude is 20/25 to where this one is approximately 26/32. Car also has aftermarket alarm system. Car has only been run on premium fuel and has had all scheduled maintenance. Everything else on the car is original. Most of these have had new engines put in them at some point. This one still has the original 2.2L DOHC VTEC.

Interior is in great condition. New all weather floor mats in the front seats. Razo stainless steel pedals. Pioneer Premier CD/MP3 player that is wired for hands free Bluetooth with mic wired to drivers side. IPod/iPhone connection cable inside the center console to conceal/protect device. Fully automatic sun roof. Also, backseat does fold down to trunk. Original spare tire and equipment still in vehicle.

Outside of car is in good condition. Car was recently fully detailed and buffed as well as new exterior clear coat applied. There is some hail damage spots on the hood/roof/trunk from a storm that passed through a few years ago. Also, paint nicks on the front bumper/hood from normal driving conditions (rocks/debris/ect.). There are also some minor scrapes from normal, everyday driving.

Overall, the car still looks great. Just see the pictures. I am the second owner of the vehicle. The majority of the miles on the car are highway miles from driving back and forth from college. Car would be great for a first driver and absolutely has many more miles to go. Title in hand. For any question please feel free to email and ask. I know for a fact that there are hardly any cars of this type available on the market that are in this kind of condition as well as are majority original.

I am asking for $9600.

If you have any questions feel free to email me. Also you can check out the craigslist add here: 01' Honda Prelude Type-SH as well as the autotrader add here: Cars for Sale: 2001 Honda Prelude SH in Houston, TX 77070: Coupe Details - 324737012 - AutoTrader.com

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com