have you ever had a horrific speeding ticket?

Discussions not related to Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

Do you have faith in your court system?

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 2

icepick
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 89 si

have you ever had a horrific speeding ticket?

Post by icepick »

well i thought i would post this maybe we can see who has had the most points taken away for street racing/speeding/wreckless driving?

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: have you ever had a horrific speeding ticket?

Post by spiffyguido »

icepick,

Thank you for posting. Your poll question is an interesting one.

Personally, my driving record is clean. I only push my car on closed courses.

Switching to my moderator hat: I don't have a problem with the topic of this discussion if interpreted correctly, but I do fear what direction it could take. If you're reading this topic and haven't read our forum rules, please do: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2

I'll allow this discussion as long as it doesn't descend into a contest over who has had the most points taken away. Let's interpret icepick's opening question as an invitation to share some of the more foolish moments we may have had on the road and what we learned from them. If you have driven recklessly in the past, it's okay to say so, in fact we welcome such stories as long as they are told in an appropriate way. However, any posts condoning or glorifying wreckless driving will not be tolerated.

Preludedude
Lude Dude
Prelude Model: 95' VTEC

Re: have you ever had a horrific speeding ticket?

Post by Preludedude »

I got a speeding ticket about 3 months and some change ago, but i didn't get any points (as far as i know) just community service. They might have been easy on me being 17 close to 18 and didn't want a heft fine on my record.