Just because...

Discussions not related to Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Just because...

Post by RedRacer »

Just wanted to see if I could access the site and post from my 3G phone.
And I can. Cool!

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Re: Just because...

Post by spiffyguido »

Now that's just showing off.

iPhone?

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

Well, what else would you expect from a guy who drives two, bright red, flashy 300+ hp Japanese sports cars? Meek? :wink:

Actually it's a Samsung Instinct. I test drove the Google, the iPhone, and a couple of other Samsung products and honestly, I liked this phone the best. I think it kicks butt on the iPhone just due to the simplicity. iPhone, doesn't even have the ability to send a picture/image via SMS. What the? If you want to send a picture, you have to go and email it...... one of the several iPhone "lack-of" features that displeased me.

I like the size of this phone as well. All the others, except the Samsung Behold, were just too big and bulky. Who wants a BIGGER phone? DUH.

I could go on. I like the phone, it works well and the speeds are amazingly fast in hot-spots and even without.

~ Josh

Oh and the hunt started out with the Blackberry Storm as the intended purchase, but it was lacking as well.

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Yeah, Samsung makes great stuff.

My Tv, cell and dvd player are all Samsung and I've thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

I'll have to check out the instinct. I was considering getting a blackberry, but my carrier offers the instinct as well. The only downside I can see in the device is that it doesn't have Wi-Fi access, which I think is something I may want.