MIA ..... again

Discussions not related to Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

MIA ..... again

Post by RedRacer »

Sorry fellas.....been busy.

Working on a lot of projects at once and making some major life decisions that will have impact on my 'not so distant' future.

Sold the Lexus. Sweet ride, hated to see it go, but I never intended to keep it long term. It was just an op to make a little cash. Enjoyed it, fixed it up a bit, and made money on the sell as intended and the guy who bought it got himself a REALLY nice and very dependable LS400 which should last him a while if he will take care of it.

Sold the Jeep. Wasn't using it that much and it was starting to need little repairs here and there and I wasn't willing to keep sinking money into it.

Did buy a new 07 Titan pickup though, and naturally, the next day gasoline prices went up to almost 4 dollars a gallon. The thing has a 23 gallon tank. The first day I had it, it cost me just ten dollars shy of a hundred bucks to fill it up. I have driven it twice since then ! LOL !

Anyway, I needed a truck, it's summer, hauling the Doo and the Ducati around is much easier in this than the Jeep, and I don't have to trailer the bike now that I have a truck with a bed. And I have to say, that big ass V-8 has got some serious get up and go. Gotta love every one of those 5.7 litres and the torque,..oh my god! Nissan did well with this truck.

Anyway, making some considerations for moving out of the country....details to come.

In the meantime, now that I once again have a little more free time I can get back to the forum for some reasonable contributing and help giving.

~ Josh

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Josh,

Good to hear from you at last; I was beginning to worry if some of those bad storms you guys have been having down there crushed your car again or something.

Moving out of the country?!? Where do you plan on going, and why?

Nice to hear you bought a Titan, for the price, I've heard it is a fantastic buy. Great value, as all Nissans are, and a really tough truck. Up here, Titans are becoming very popular in the oil patch. Apparently they put up with abuse of oilfield work much better than their American counterparts.

I'm not surprised by the power in the least. I've driven the latest model Nissan Armada and it hauls along too.

Great to hear from you.

-Spiff