PreludeDriver.com Now Has a Blog!

Discussions not related to Honda Preludes

Moderators: RedRacer, Moderators

synthoova
Site Admin

PreludeDriver.com Now Has a Blog!

Post by synthoova »

So you're all aware:

I've decided to add a blog to PreludeDriver.com. Several moderators have been given permission to post there, so you'll notice that there is already some content up.

My reason for doing this is simple: I wanted a place where motoring news and and other interesting snippets of information can be stuffed without clogging up the "Off Topic" section of this forum. The blog will not be technical in nature. It will just contain fun things to read and center around topics that don't warrant much actual discussion.

The "Off Topic" section of the forum will remain as is, and I invite people to post things there, especially if the topic at hand will invoke a discussion of sorts.

Check out the blog at: www.preludedriver.com/blog

Thanks for your visits. This site is slowly growing, and every post you make helps a great deal.

-Admin

Advertisement

PreludeDriver.com

spiffyguido
Prelude Model: 1991 SE-SR

Post by spiffyguido »

Yeah!

And Synthoova gave me a head start on the posting action at the blog, so there's already some fun stuff to see there. Be sure to check out the videos I put up about how dangerous cars can be if you get hit by one. Hopefully it will remind us all to slow down.

-Spiff

RedRacer
Prelude Model: 1995 Si w/mods

Post by RedRacer »

Will be trying to work the blog into my schedule.

Sheez, like I don't have enough on my plate already and now we go and get a blog too ! ;)

Josh